Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Toy Review: Green Toys Inc. – Indoor Gardening Kit


Being someone that loves to garden I thought this was an amazing product. It’s also good for kids as well as adults. This gardening kit comes with 3 flower pots, a trowel, soil, 3 packets of organic seeds (sunflower, basil, zinnia), and a pea pod shaped planter tray.

Once I opened the package I found simple instructions on how to set up my indoor garden. I really enjoyed putting it together. Even though I don’t live in an area where I suffer with the harsh weather that other people do I love being able to bring spring indoors anytime.

This indoor gardening kit is very eco friendly as well, not only is it always good for the environment to plant flowers but this product is made for 100% recycled plastic. These green toys are actually made from recycled milk jugs, but make no mistake this is a high quality product. All of the plastic pieces are a nice thick heavy plastic, with a nice texture.

This indoor gardening kit makes a very attractive addition to your kitchen or it’s great for a child just starting to get into gardening or the perfect gift for someone that just loves flowers.
This is a product you can feel good about buying. It’s completely eco friendly down to its recycled cardboard box. It’s safe and non toxic. Green Toys Inc. takes the worry out of toy shopping.


No comments:

Post a Comment