Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Puppy Mills Need To Stop!


Puppy mills are a disgusting problem that we need to encourage the government to give the people that run them harsher punishments.


There is a big difference between dog breeders and puppy mills! Dog breeders love their animals and take very good care of them. They don’t over breed their dogs or mistreat them in anyway. Dog breeders also care about were their puppies go. Puppy mills on the other hand only care about one thing the all mighty dollar!


Their breeder animals live in poor conditions such as small cages and only get the basic needs they need to keep these cash cows alive. These poor animals spend their entire lives either pregnant or nursing. They don’t get the proper time needed in between pregnancies to heal properly!


The puppy mills just keep them going until they breed them to death! Just so they can make a fortune on over priced pure breed dogs. Now I’m not saying there is anything wrong with pure breed dogs, I have one at home. Bruiser is a silky terrier that I bought from a private breeder that loved her dogs very much.


If you want to pay top dollar for a pure breed by all means do so but do your research and make sure that you are not buying your dog from a puppy mill!

1 comment:

  1. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    Alena

    http://dogfurniture.info

    ReplyDelete