Search This Blog

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Online Store Review: Kidbean.com


I don’t know about you but I’m not always sure about online shopping. I have the same worries that most of you have am I really going to get the top of the line organic item I am buying. Although it takes a lot of that worry out to just to drive to the store, it’s just easier sometimes to buy online.


One online store that offers you fantastic products is Kidbean.com. At Kidbean you are able to buy safe organic items without worrying about the quality. I was lucky enough to try a Sachi Organics, organic buckwheat pillow.

The pillow is like a little piece of heaven! I always have to be so careful because of my allergies with pillows but I had a great night sleep with this pillow. One might this that since it makes a slight crinkling noise when you move the pillow around that it would bother you during the night, let me ashore you it doesn’t. This pillow is completely organic, the pillow casing is cotton with a pleasant buckwheat filling.


This pillow is worth every cent. Most people buy cotton pillows that lose their shape after a while but since this pillow is filled with buckwheat it will last a lot longer than your standard cotton filled pillow. So even though you are spending more on buckwheat you’ll be saving in the long run.

Even if buckwheat pillows aren’t your thing you should defiantly check out Kidbean for other high end organic products.

2 comments:

  1. Your blogs and information attracts me to come back again n again.
    more cigarette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Provided blogs and articles looking very supportive for us.Read This

    ReplyDelete