Search This Blog

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Beauty Review: The Holy Mud Company – Facial Masks


The Holy Mud Company several different facial masks that work wonders for a variety of skin types. I currently got the opportunity to try three of their facial masks.


The first one being The Dead Sea Mud Mask, this one was by far my favorite of the three I tested. The Dead Sea Mud Mask is black in color with a bit of a silver sparkle to it. I loved that I could actually see the minerals in the mask. This mud has a gritty texture and a pleasant smell. Once I washed this mask off it gave my skin a nice healthy glow.

The second mask was the Dmae Mask, it is a pink clay mask, designed to help firm your skin. I only tried this mask once so I didn’t really get to notice a substantial change to my skins firmness. This mask did have a nice texture and an ok smell to it. When I washed this mask off it did leave my face a pretty rosy glow.

The third mask I tried I didn’t like at all and it took all my will power to even test it. This one was The Pumpkin Glycolic Mask. I found I had many issues with this mask ranging from the smell to the texture. This mask had a weird fresh pumpkin smell, with a slimy texture, that only gets worse when you’re washing it off. With that said my face looked amazing after I used it but it just isn’t my cup of tea.

All in all The Holy Mud Company makes an amazing product and is worth the price!

No comments:

Post a Comment