Search This Blog

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Store Review: Goddess Gear

Goddess Gear is an outstanding store. All of there products are eco friendly but not boring. All of their products come in great earth tones and they have an assortment of materials they are made with. As the name implies Goddess Gear caries all woman's clothing and it's very high quality.

I tried the Corduroy Cargo Pant and the Scoop Neck French Terry Top before I even put them on I discovered they were top of the line. Both of the items are constructed to last made with strong durable fabric. Goddess Gear's apparel also washes very well. Some clothes tend to fade or just not have that new look to them but this didn't happen with the corduroy pants or the scoop neck.
I loved the feel of the clothing as well. I expected it to be a little stiff like some eco friendly clothing can be but Goddess Gear's clothing is very soft and feels great to wear. I also got a lot of complements on the clothing.

Goddess Gear has clothing for all area's of your life I would defiantly recommend them to anyone that cares not only about the environment but how they look.

No comments:

Post a Comment