Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Bag Reviews: One Bag One Earth Bags and Sacs


OBOE has an amazing product. I know everyone is buying those cheap unstylish reusable bags at all the stores, OBOE offers you an alternative to those.

OBOE's bags and sacs are slightly more expensive then those store bought ones but well worth the money. These bags are made out of a strong fabric that is able to carry your purchase. Other great thing about these bags is they have little sacks sown into the side of the bag so that you never lose the storage pouch for your bag. The pouch also makes them very easy to transport.

Another thing I love about OBOE is they come in an array of stylish colors and prints that will fit in with anyone's busy lifestyle. You can also get custom bags made for family reunions or any other event you might need some gifts. OBOE's bags are very well made this nice tight stitching to ensure they will last you a while, so you wont have to worry about them breaking like the cheap grocery store ones.

I also discovered while using my OBOE bags that I received a lot of complements on my bags. These are defiantly the next thing big thing in shopping! I love mine and I think they would make great gifts. OBOE offers 2 different types of bags, the bag and the sac. Now my personal favorite is the Bag. I use it for everything from shopping to traveling back and forth from work.

I strongly recommend OBOE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment